Sunday, March 8, 2009

Full Disclosure

I am working on my other blog: www.whsgreenies.blogspot.com and the fact that I have picked up 3 other followers is immensely cheering. I am also going to take a class at the end of March on "thinkfinity" offered by our very own Sandy Somera. I am really looking forward to spending a day doing in-depth work on this really interesting program that can really move my students to a interesting new level. You want to know who the "real blogger felsenfeld/green editor guy" is? Please visit me at www.whsgreenies.blogspot.com - I crave followers.
Green Editor

3 comments:

  1. The website you created for study skills is a great idea. Being able to read stories of real people with learning disabilities should be a good motivator for your students. You may want to check out www.resourceroom.net for ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Editor refers to what I do in my "blog time", I edit a blog for our schools G2Force (The Greenies and Gardener's Task Force". When you go to whsgreenies.blogspot.com you will find out more. Thanks for asking!
    HF

    ReplyDelete